What's new in this release:
- Added MSBuild tasks and sample
- Added WiX sample that uses WixCA
- Local copy of the documentation included in the download
- Made the old XML settings files also optionally support multiple environments by allowing you to specify nested <environment name="prod">prodvalue</environment> elements within the <property> elements. This is backward compatible, and the old flatter format (single value) continues to work just fine, but you can now use the settings files as simplified spreadsheets and pass an additional /e: argument just like you do with them.
- Added ability to count the number of times a property was used. This may be useful for cleaning unused values from spreadsheets. The argument is /countReportFile (or /cr) and you pass the name of a CSV file in which you want the counts written at the end of the preprocessing.
- Converted solutions and projects to Visual Studio 2010
- Web app to manage settings in database (not in distribution, only in Source Control)
- Enabled an empty environment to be passed using the argument format /e:"" (then it will prompt for environment).
- Fixed a defect in the Spreadsheet XML reader when cells are set to be Boolean data type, translated "1" and "0" to "True" and "False"
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.